The Camo Shop Blog
All things Camo
Posted on November 27, 2013
Posted on August 26, 2013
Posted on August 23, 2013
Posted on August 12, 2013
Posted on August 4, 2013
If you're looking to decorate your bedroom in hot new camo style then watch this video to see our Realtree AP Bedding in action.
Comforter, pillow shams and bed skirt come together in our best value camo bedding set.
New graphics technology gives Realtree AP the most advanced camouflage hunting pattern in the industry!
It's perfect for the hunter, huntress, or someone who has a passion for enjoying the great outdoors.
See below for other great camo bedding and camo bath products at TheCamoShop.com.
Posted on July 31, 2013
Let the world know that your kid likes the woods better than video games this year with our new camo school supplies. Whether your child is a Realtree fan or loves Mossy Oak - we've got you covered. Click on the product you like to purchase it from TheCamoShop!
Realtree Camo School Supplies
Mossy Oak Camo School Supplies
Posted on July 17, 2013
I wanted to thank you for all your help in getting my order correct. The camo curtains for my sons' room look GREAT, and I appreciate being able to return the drapes twice to get the right ones.
We'll be sure to recommend your web site to friends and family looking for camo gear for the home. My son has brought many of his friends up to see his great, new room.
Posted on July 15, 2013
Finding the right antler chandelier is pretty simple. But don't forget the basic rules that apply to choosing the right light for your space.
1. Measure your space - You should look for a chandelier that measures approximately two inches per square foot of space in the room in which it hangs.
2. Determine your lighting level - A total of 200-400 watts for all the bulbs suffices for most rooms, but when choosing an antler chandelier be sure to consider whether you want for lighting or just as a focal point.
3. Secure the Connection - Be sure you know the weight of the chandelier as well as what your ceiling can handle. Ask for help at your local hardware store if you are unsure about securing it properly.
Don't settle for less than the best. You just need to know what to look for!
1. Don't be fooled by fake - manufactured ones are made of resin and are lighter than natural antlers that are made of bone and so feel solid and weighty.
2. Look for Grade 1 - Shiny and dark in color, these antlers were picked up less than three months after shedding. Don't settle for anything less.
3. Check for perfection - Look for loose bolts, peeling paint/varnish or exposed screws. Poor workmanship may be less expensive, but you pay for quality that will last. Be careful in your inspection.
Here is where it gets fun.
1. Bulbs - Bulbs attached to the tips, wound like Christmas lights, dangling from the center, large lamp in the center. The options are limited only to the imagination of the designer. Make sure you look at several styles before deciding on one.
2. Painted or natural - This is preference only, but be aware that painted antlers may be of lesser quality - inspect painted ones more thoroughly.
Posted on July 4, 2013
Happy 4th of July from our family to yours!
Are you celebrating with your family today? Enjoy the grilling, swimming, parades, catching fireflies, and whatever you do to celebrate the birth of our nation today.
As you sit outside with all your family and friends gathered around you to watch the fireworks tonight, don't forget to say a prayer for our brave men and women fighting to keep our country free.
In honor of our troops, we are announcing the arrival of our Army Green Camo Comforter Set with the famous Browning Buckmark.
To all of you in the United States Armed Forces we say, "Thank you!"
Army Green Camo Bedding Sets and Accessories
Posted on June 26, 2013
New Bedding Set from Browning Buckmark!
Subtle fall leaves surround plenty of big-racked bucks in a dreamy hunter's paradise. This new bedding set from Browning Buckmark complements any nature-inspired decor.
It's perfect for the hunter (or huntress!) who has everything.
Sizes: • Twin (65" x 90") • Full (80" x 90") • Queen (92" x 96") • King (110" x 96")
The set contains comforter, bedskirt and pillow sham(s).
Want more Browning Camo Deer?
To complete your set, you can add decorative pillows, curtains, and even new bathroom decor! Find it all right here on TheCamoShop.com.