Zachary Petry and His Turkey
What to do in the off-season
Miss hunting and want something to do in the off-season?
1. Go fishing! It's most fun in the summer.
2. Brush up on your hunting knowledge and safety preparedness.
3. Reminisce by posting your hunting photos and stories here or on our Facebook page or Twitter.
4. Go into the field and take pictures of the game you’re gonna hunt in the fall without the pressure of having something to take home.
Or better yet.
5. Go to TheCamoShop.com and find all the camo you need for hunting season next fall!
Here are photos and stories posted by our friends on Facebook recently.
Bucks in the Off-Season by Derrick Belongia
Game in the Wild
I caught these bucks on my trail camera on my bait pile.
There were two eight pointers, a nine, and a 10 pointer.
This picture was taken at the end of August.
Too bad bow season didn't open up a little sooner.
We have nice size bucks, but to see them this heavy in velvet and all in a group was just crazy! I wish one of them would have come back for the season.
I took a lot of pictures that night. This is just one with all of them in it.
Derrick Belongia and his Buck
This is a seven pointer I shot back in 2009.
I shot him in the neck at 60 yards and dropped him in his tracks.
He has a fifteen-inch spread and his G2's are nine inches long.
Stay Tuned for More!
Help us add to our collection of stories by posting them on Facebook or Twitter!
We'll be posting them here periodically.
Still daydreaming about hunting season?
Trick out your truck in camo while you're waiting!