Browning added its famous Buckmark to this super-popular Army Camo Bedding set! Watch this video to see what a great addition it could make to your outdoor-themed bedroom. Add curtains, decorator pillows and a shower curtain for your bathroom too.
Tag Archives: camo bedroom
Posted on August 12, 2013
Posted on July 15, 2013
Finding the right antler chandelier is pretty simple. But don't forget the basic rules that apply to choosing the right light for your space.
1. Measure your space - You should look for a chandelier that measures approximately two inches per square foot of space in the room in which it hangs.
2. Determine your lighting level - A total of 200-400 watts for all the bulbs suffices for most rooms, but when choosing an antler chandelier be sure to consider whether you want for lighting or just as a focal point.
3. Secure the Connection - Be sure you know the weight of the chandelier as well as what your ceiling can handle. Ask for help at your local hardware store if you are unsure about securing it properly.
Don't settle for less than the best. You just need to know what to look for!
1. Don't be fooled by fake - manufactured ones are made of resin and are lighter than natural antlers that are made of bone and so feel solid and weighty.
2. Look for Grade 1 - Shiny and dark in color, these antlers were picked up less than three months after shedding. Don't settle for anything less.
3. Check for perfection - Look for loose bolts, peeling paint/varnish or exposed screws. Poor workmanship may be less expensive, but you pay for quality that will last. Be careful in your inspection.
Here is where it gets fun.
1. Bulbs - Bulbs attached to the tips, wound like Christmas lights, dangling from the center, large lamp in the center. The options are limited only to the imagination of the designer. Make sure you look at several styles before deciding on one.
2. Painted or natural - This is preference only, but be aware that painted antlers may be of lesser quality - inspect painted ones more thoroughly.