Fall fishing is just around the corner.
Bring the river indoors with the River Fishing Bedding. Watch this video and enjoy the beauty of a trout stream in the comfort of your bedroom. Add drapes and a sheet set to finish the look!
Be the first girl in your circle to sport a pink Mossy Oak seat cover. Fits most full-size front bucket seats.
Posted on August 26, 2013
Posted on August 12, 2013
Posted on August 4, 2013
Comforter, pillow shams and bed skirt come together in our best value camo bedding set.
New graphics technology gives Realtree AP the most advanced camouflage hunting pattern in the industry!
It's perfect for the hunter, huntress, or someone who has a passion for enjoying the great outdoors.
See below for other great camo bedding and camo bath products at TheCamoShop.com.
Posted on July 15, 2013
Finding the right antler chandelier is pretty simple. But don't forget the basic rules that apply to choosing the right light for your space.
1. Measure your space - You should look for a chandelier that measures approximately two inches per square foot of space in the room in which it hangs.
2. Determine your lighting level - A total of 200-400 watts for all the bulbs suffices for most rooms, but when choosing an antler chandelier be sure to consider whether you want for lighting or just as a focal point.
3. Secure the Connection - Be sure you know the weight of the chandelier as well as what your ceiling can handle. Ask for help at your local hardware store if you are unsure about securing it properly.
Don't settle for less than the best. You just need to know what to look for!
1. Don't be fooled by fake - manufactured ones are made of resin and are lighter than natural antlers that are made of bone and so feel solid and weighty.
2. Look for Grade 1 - Shiny and dark in color, these antlers were picked up less than three months after shedding. Don't settle for anything less.
3. Check for perfection - Look for loose bolts, peeling paint/varnish or exposed screws. Poor workmanship may be less expensive, but you pay for quality that will last. Be careful in your inspection.
Here is where it gets fun.
1. Bulbs - Bulbs attached to the tips, wound like Christmas lights, dangling from the center, large lamp in the center. The options are limited only to the imagination of the designer. Make sure you look at several styles before deciding on one.
2. Painted or natural - This is preference only, but be aware that painted antlers may be of lesser quality - inspect painted ones more thoroughly.
Posted on July 4, 2013
Are you celebrating with your family today? Enjoy the grilling, swimming, parades, catching fireflies, and whatever you do to celebrate the birth of our nation today.
As you sit outside with all your family and friends gathered around you to watch the fireworks tonight, don't forget to say a prayer for our brave men and women fighting to keep our country free.
In honor of our troops, we are announcing the arrival of our Army Green Camo Comforter Set with the famous Browning Buckmark.
To all of you in the United States Armed Forces we say, "Thank you!"
Posted on June 26, 2013
Subtle fall leaves surround plenty of big-racked bucks in a dreamy hunter's paradise. This new bedding set from Browning Buckmark complements any nature-inspired decor.
It's perfect for the hunter (or huntress!) who has everything.
Sizes: • Twin (65" x 90") • Full (80" x 90") • Queen (92" x 96") • King (110" x 96")
The set contains comforter, bedskirt and pillow sham(s).
To complete your set, you can add decorative pillows, curtains, and even new bathroom decor! Find it all right here on TheCamoShop.com.
Posted on July 3, 2012
Creating a Hunter's Retreat
After a long day of hunting, nothing feels quite so good as entering your bedroom to find an extension of the woods. Here are some ideas from our fans about how they have decorated around our Mossy Oak Bed Set.
First, a bed to fit our camo bedding. Meghan Aanonsen suggested a log bed frame. We think this is the perfect bed to go with Mossy Oak New Break-Up, Mossy Oak Treestand and RealTree bed sets!
Next, we need bedside tables. Again, a fan had a great idea! Colt Kennedy suggested side tables made out of tree trunks. We looked and found so many great option, but for the bed above, we liked these the best from MyDesignSecrets.com.
Here is an idea from Amanda Fricano. Shot gun lamps! We found these at KevinsCatalog.com. We love the classic styling of these lamps and by changing the lampshade to blaze orange you can go from classic log cabin to hard-core hunter!
Shop TheCamoShop.com and show us your great hunter decor ideas!
For overhead lighting, Erin Lynn Richey would add a deer antler chandelier. We found this one from DesignToDo.com, but there are so many choices out there, so be creative!
Finally, Rayleen Johnson told us that pink camo throw pillows would make a great finishing touch. We think any of our accent and throw pillows would look great, so here are just a few examples of the choices on TheCamoShop.com!
Posted on May 18, 2012
Looking for unique gift ideas for your favorite hunters? Give something you know they'll love - camo! With over 50 hunting gift ideas, you're sure to find something that's perfect for them. Expect a big smile and "Wow, where did you find this!" reaction.
DADSHIP: Free shipping on orders over $50
SAVE4DAD: $5 off ANY order over $25
(coupons good through 6.18.12)
Not your average tie. This gift is sure to get a reaction from Dad. Find camo ties in Mossy Oak, RealTree, MAX4, and Wetlands patterns! Perfect for hunters who have to leave the woods once in a while.
Never know what to get for Dad on Father's Day? Every Dad will love these wallets and checkbook covers. Available in Mossy Oak Break-Up and Realtree Hardwoods. Need something simpler? Check out our Browning Money Clip.
Frame your favorite hunting photos with these Camo frame sets! A great gift for the Hunter in your life. Sets come in Mossy Oak Breakup or Advantage Timber, and are available in 5x7 inch and 8x10 inch.
Your Hunter will feel like he's sleeping in a tree stand with this great Father's Day gift idea! This camouflage bedding will keep him cozy and give him sweet dreams of hunting.
Got a Man who loves to cook? He'll look great in this! This Camo cook set is a great gift for the Dad who loves to whip up pancakes on Saturday morning...outside his tent!
Give him what he needs to put the finishing touches on his truck. He will love showing off his favorite camo pattern everywhere he goes.
Does your Dad love to show off his genius sense of humor? Try these funny t-shirts!