Browning added its famous Buckmark to this super-popular Army Camo Bedding set! Watch this video to see what a great addition it could make to your outdoor-themed bedroom. Add curtains, decorator pillows and a shower curtain for your bathroom too.
Camo Shop News
Posted on August 12, 2013
Posted on July 31, 2013
Let the world know that your kid likes the woods better than video games this year with our new camo school supplies. Whether your child is a Realtree fan or loves Mossy Oak - we've got you covered. Click on the product you like to purchase it from TheCamoShop!
Realtree Camo School Supplies
Mossy Oak Camo School Supplies
Posted on July 17, 2013
I wanted to thank you for all your help in getting my order correct. The camo curtains for my sons' room look GREAT, and I appreciate being able to return the drapes twice to get the right ones.
We'll be sure to recommend your web site to friends and family looking for camo gear for the home. My son has brought many of his friends up to see his great, new room.
Posted on July 15, 2013
Finding the right antler chandelier is pretty simple. But don't forget the basic rules that apply to choosing the right light for your space.
1. Measure your space - You should look for a chandelier that measures approximately two inches per square foot of space in the room in which it hangs.
2. Determine your lighting level - A total of 200-400 watts for all the bulbs suffices for most rooms, but when choosing an antler chandelier be sure to consider whether you want for lighting or just as a focal point.
3. Secure the Connection - Be sure you know the weight of the chandelier as well as what your ceiling can handle. Ask for help at your local hardware store if you are unsure about securing it properly.
Don't settle for less than the best. You just need to know what to look for!
1. Don't be fooled by fake - manufactured ones are made of resin and are lighter than natural antlers that are made of bone and so feel solid and weighty.
2. Look for Grade 1 - Shiny and dark in color, these antlers were picked up less than three months after shedding. Don't settle for anything less.
3. Check for perfection - Look for loose bolts, peeling paint/varnish or exposed screws. Poor workmanship may be less expensive, but you pay for quality that will last. Be careful in your inspection.
Here is where it gets fun.
1. Bulbs - Bulbs attached to the tips, wound like Christmas lights, dangling from the center, large lamp in the center. The options are limited only to the imagination of the designer. Make sure you look at several styles before deciding on one.
2. Painted or natural - This is preference only, but be aware that painted antlers may be of lesser quality - inspect painted ones more thoroughly.
Posted on July 4, 2013
Happy 4th of July from our family to yours!
Are you celebrating with your family today? Enjoy the grilling, swimming, parades, catching fireflies, and whatever you do to celebrate the birth of our nation today.
As you sit outside with all your family and friends gathered around you to watch the fireworks tonight, don't forget to say a prayer for our brave men and women fighting to keep our country free.
In honor of our troops, we are announcing the arrival of our Army Green Camo Comforter Set with the famous Browning Buckmark.
To all of you in the United States Armed Forces we say, "Thank you!"
Army Green Camo Bedding Sets and Accessories
Posted on January 30, 2013
Posted on January 30, 2013
Posted on November 16, 2012
This is the time of year for spreading good cheer, so don't be a grinch! Take some time to make this season bright for others! Decorate, spend time together and share new experiences.
A simple wreath made of red berries turns hum drum into festive.
Try one on your front door this year to bring good cheer to all your neighbors!
Gingerbread houses come in all shapes and sizes. You can even make one of graham crackers and school glue. Then decorate it with candy.
If you have the time - design one that looks just like your house.
Take a picture and use it as your Christmas card this year. "From our cabin to yours..."
I know, it sounds a little overzealous.
But sharing experiences like this will connect your family in ways you never dreamed.
Try it once. You may start a new tradition!
A simple project will do.
Decorating cookies or making gingerbread ornaments will light up their holiday and bring real celebration into your life as well!
Here is a simple recipe for making Simple Cinnamon Scented Shapes for your Christmas tree.
1 Cup Cinnamon (Additional Spices may be added as desired)
1 Cup Apple Sauce
1 tsp. Craft Glue
Flat Tray or or Board
Pretty Ribbon or String
Glitter Glue (if desired)
Mix Cinnamon, Applesauce and Glue (add more Cinnamon if the dough is too wet).
Roll dough to 1/4 inch.
Use Cookie Cutters to create ornament shapes.
Use Toothpick to create a hole at the top for hanging.
Allow to dry (may take a day or two, so place them out of the way)
Thread hole with Ribbon.
Add a little Glitter Glue for a finishing touch.
These are pretty and smell delightful all season long. Enjoy!
Posted on November 16, 2012
Ready for Christmas?
Now is the time to get all your Holiday shopping done!
Make sure you complete your purchases from TheCamoShop before:
1:00 CST on Tuesday 12.18.12 to arrive by Monday 12.24
1:00 CST on Thursday 12.20.12 to arrive by Monday 12.24
(2-day shipping not available for bedding)
This handy chart from the USPS will help you mail gifts and greetings to your friends, family and loved ones by Christmas!
Posted on October 21, 2012
Which to you love the most: your truck or the hunt?
I know. It's a question most most hunters just can't answer.
But I recently heard someone say that the best truck for hunting - is someone else's. And that got me to thinking.
What do you do to really take care of your truck throughout hunting season?
Some guys/girls figure the truck is just the vehicle that gets them and their gear where they need to go.
Others treat their truck better than their own spouse.
Here are a few ideas to show your truck some love during the rough-on-the-truck hunting season.
1. Get a practical bed liner you can hose out easily.
2. Remember: Dirty stuff goes into the bed/Clean stuff goes into the cab.
3. Get new cleanable floor mats
4. Line your bed with a tarp if you know you're coming back with messy game.
5. Get new water and dirt resistant seat covers.
6. Wash the exterior immediately after the hunt is over and the game is dressed. Removing blood/mud ASAP is key to keeping rust/stains away.
7. Buy it something pretty like an emblem or a decal.
You know your truck deserves some TLC this season. So show your baby some love!
Sign up for Free Coupon Codes!