Fall fishing is just around the corner.
Bring the river indoors with the River Fishing Bedding. Watch this video and enjoy the beauty of a trout stream in the comfort of your bedroom. Add drapes and a sheet set to finish the look!
Be the first girl in your circle to sport a pink Mossy Oak seat cover. Fits most full-size front bucket seats.
Posted on August 26, 2013
Posted on August 23, 2013
Posted on August 12, 2013
Posted on August 4, 2013
Comforter, pillow shams and bed skirt come together in our best value camo bedding set.
New graphics technology gives Realtree AP the most advanced camouflage hunting pattern in the industry!
It's perfect for the hunter, huntress, or someone who has a passion for enjoying the great outdoors.
See below for other great camo bedding and camo bath products at TheCamoShop.com.
Posted on July 15, 2013
Finding the right antler chandelier is pretty simple. But don't forget the basic rules that apply to choosing the right light for your space.
1. Measure your space - You should look for a chandelier that measures approximately two inches per square foot of space in the room in which it hangs.
2. Determine your lighting level - A total of 200-400 watts for all the bulbs suffices for most rooms, but when choosing an antler chandelier be sure to consider whether you want for lighting or just as a focal point.
3. Secure the Connection - Be sure you know the weight of the chandelier as well as what your ceiling can handle. Ask for help at your local hardware store if you are unsure about securing it properly.
Don't settle for less than the best. You just need to know what to look for!
1. Don't be fooled by fake - manufactured ones are made of resin and are lighter than natural antlers that are made of bone and so feel solid and weighty.
2. Look for Grade 1 - Shiny and dark in color, these antlers were picked up less than three months after shedding. Don't settle for anything less.
3. Check for perfection - Look for loose bolts, peeling paint/varnish or exposed screws. Poor workmanship may be less expensive, but you pay for quality that will last. Be careful in your inspection.
Here is where it gets fun.
1. Bulbs - Bulbs attached to the tips, wound like Christmas lights, dangling from the center, large lamp in the center. The options are limited only to the imagination of the designer. Make sure you look at several styles before deciding on one.
2. Painted or natural - This is preference only, but be aware that painted antlers may be of lesser quality - inspect painted ones more thoroughly.
Posted on June 26, 2013
Subtle fall leaves surround plenty of big-racked bucks in a dreamy hunter's paradise. This new bedding set from Browning Buckmark complements any nature-inspired decor.
It's perfect for the hunter (or huntress!) who has everything.
Sizes: • Twin (65" x 90") • Full (80" x 90") • Queen (92" x 96") • King (110" x 96")
The set contains comforter, bedskirt and pillow sham(s).
To complete your set, you can add decorative pillows, curtains, and even new bathroom decor! Find it all right here on TheCamoShop.com.
Posted on August 16, 2012
Are you bringing a new little hunter or huntress into the world? Welcome your new baby with the cutest of camouflage for children! From Crib Sets to diaper bags and onesies to cozy blankets we have it all!
Want your baby's name on the wall in these cute camo letters? A simple camo pattern is easy to do yourself, or you can purchase the letters pre-painted. these were found on etsy.com.
Posted on July 24, 2012
A tree stand in the trees.
Isn't this the dream of every deer hunter?
If you want your cabin to feel like you're still in the woods, then camo decor is the way to go.
So before you plan your hunting season, prep your home or cabin with your favorite camo pattern in bedding, rugs, drapes, and more!
Dark, rich and realistic, Mossy Oak New Break Up pattern is our most popular and fits every part of a cabin or lodge., ,
If Duck hunting fills your dreams then Max-4 should fill your home. Created to simulate wetlands and marshes, this pattern will have you just waiting for the fowl to fly by.
Browning's classic Buckmark symbols grace each of the items in this pattern. It may not hide you in the woods, but just looking at it gives a deer hunter buck fever!
RealTree captures the essence of hunting in the woods. If you hunt deer, you are familiar with this RealTree Hardwoods pattern. It's warm color and clean look - perfect for a cabin in the woods.
Pink Camo. Need we say more? For women who love to hunt or men who love to please their women and still get in a Buckmark or two. This pattern is so chic it flows beautifully with almost any decor.
Advantage Classic may be the ultimate in real camo patterns. It's neutral coloring goes naturally with wood floors and oak furniture, allowing the home to reflect a true hunter's abode.
For the nature buff, die hard hunter, or fishermen these area rugs are just a few of what we offer.
At the cabin, the kids get the loft. These light and whimsical camo prints make excellent decorations for the kids' end of the cabin.
Posted on July 3, 2012
Creating a Hunter's Retreat
After a long day of hunting, nothing feels quite so good as entering your bedroom to find an extension of the woods. Here are some ideas from our fans about how they have decorated around our Mossy Oak Bed Set.
First, a bed to fit our camo bedding. Meghan Aanonsen suggested a log bed frame. We think this is the perfect bed to go with Mossy Oak New Break-Up, Mossy Oak Treestand and RealTree bed sets!
Next, we need bedside tables. Again, a fan had a great idea! Colt Kennedy suggested side tables made out of tree trunks. We looked and found so many great option, but for the bed above, we liked these the best from MyDesignSecrets.com.
Here is an idea from Amanda Fricano. Shot gun lamps! We found these at KevinsCatalog.com. We love the classic styling of these lamps and by changing the lampshade to blaze orange you can go from classic log cabin to hard-core hunter!
Shop TheCamoShop.com and show us your great hunter decor ideas!
For overhead lighting, Erin Lynn Richey would add a deer antler chandelier. We found this one from DesignToDo.com, but there are so many choices out there, so be creative!
Finally, Rayleen Johnson told us that pink camo throw pillows would make a great finishing touch. We think any of our accent and throw pillows would look great, so here are just a few examples of the choices on TheCamoShop.com!