1. Update your permits and season schedule.
2. Clean and prep all your equipment.
3. Purchase or gather all supplies such as adequate ammo, blankets, food, flashlight and extra batteries.
4. Test your cell phone or other emergency communication device for the area you will be hunting in.
5. Be sure to be seen by other hunters by including blaze orange as part of your attire.
6. Prep your vehicle with the right tires for the terrain.
7. Remember SAFETY FIRST!
Want to Hide your Ride? Check out our awesome Camo for Trucks!