Which to you love the most: your truck or the hunt?
I know. It's a question most most hunters just can't answer.
But I recently heard someone say that the best truck for hunting - is someone else's. And that got me to thinking.
What do you do to really take care of your truck throughout hunting season?
Some guys/girls figure the truck is just the vehicle that gets them and their gear where they need to go.
Others treat their truck better than their own spouse.
Here are a few ideas to show your truck some love during the rough-on-the-truck hunting season.
1. Get a practical bed liner you can hose out easily.
2. Remember: Dirty stuff goes into the bed/Clean stuff goes into the cab.
3. Get new cleanable floor mats
4. Line your bed with a tarp if you know you're coming back with messy game.
5. Get new water and dirt resistant seat covers.
6. Wash the exterior immediately after the hunt is over and the game is dressed. Removing blood/mud ASAP is key to keeping rust/stains away.
7. Buy it something pretty like an emblem or a decal.
You know your truck deserves some TLC this season. So show your baby some love!
Sign up for Free Coupon Codes!